Join The Siskiyou Velo
Boost your enjoyment and sustain your dedication to fitness by riding with other cyclists at your speed. Siskiyou Velo organizes bike rides at almost every distance and speed; matching our members’ skill and endurance levels. We host rides throughout the year helping our members to get together for bike rides filled with good sport, comradery, and great conversation. Our work also includes ongoing bicycle advocacy, and education/training. As a member, you’ll be part of a community of cyclists diligently working to improve bicycling conditions in our community. Your $20 membership includes:
- A 10% discount on bicycle parts and gear at local supporting bike shops.
- Automatic Membership in the Siskiyou Velo Rides List which provides Club ride announcements exclusively to Club members via email. These rides, like all Club rides, are lead by an experienced and knowledgeable Club member. Many of these rides are not published in the Club’s ride schedule and offer you, as a member, more opportunities to get out with other cyclists.
- Optional membership in the Siskiyou Velo Forum List, which provides an opportunity for Club members to share pertinent information of interest to Southern Oregon cyclists via email.
- A monthly newsletter in e-format, with articles about Club members and events.
- Participation in Club social events (some of which are free for Club members).
- Opportunities to aid in the Club’s advocacy efforts.
You’ll meet and get to know some of the Club’s 270 members; sharing hours of stimulating conversation on rides, and gaining insights on physical conditioning, equipment, bicycling techniques and maintenance. Join now. You’ll be happy you did.
Siskiyou Velo is a powerful bicycle advocate.
- By helping shape policies and plans to be pro-bike, we have a direct impact on the built landscape, the transportation system, the environment and our communities.
- Our education and outreach programs encourage safer, healthier choices for everyone who wants to bike.
- We’re striving every day to make cycling safer and more convenient.
Club membership is a bargain, costing less than you’d spend on a tire. We offer two ways to join: 1) use our mail-in application process (download the Membership Registration Form, fill it out, and mail it, together with your check to: Siskiyou Velo, PO Box 974, Ashland, OR 97520; or 2) enter your email address, below, and use our on-line membership process.
We offer free memberships to minors when a parent/guardian are members, as well as business memberships. Please contact the Club’s Membership Chair for a minor member application.
To join now (using PayPal), enter your email address below and click join.