top of page

Resources & Contacts

Oregon Dept of Transportation

Bear Creek Greenway

Bear Creek Greenway Map

Report safety or roadway issues to Andy Austill, the Jackson County Park Ranger for the Greenway.

Email (preferred): Attach a picture if you have one.

Phone: 541-774-8183

City of Phoenix

Public Works Department for reporting Road issues

bottom of page